Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's Flickr Time

With my resolution to carry my camera around with me more often, I have decided that it's time for a flickr website. People can now take a good long look at my photos, rather than having them disappear from my blogger as I continue to update.

I will update the flickr website regularly, with all new photos as I get them uploaded onto my prehistoric computer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22723302@N07/

The reason flickr is so fantastic is the same reason webcasting and filming and blogging are all fantastic. Everyone can do it. People are smarter, savier, and more influenced by this media world than they have ever been, so why not get your own site with your own photos!

Short post today, but I gotta get some rest. I shall also add flickr to the links section below, so keep an eye out for that.

DM

No comments: