Monday, October 8, 2007

Atom Films

The blog today focuses on a recently discovered website. Well, I'm sure it's been around for a while, but I just recently learned of its existence. http://www.atomfilms.com/ has a vault of short films, with everything ranging from horror, to comedy, to action.

In recent weeks, I have been planning on shooting my own short film and possibly uploading it on this website. If you have any short films yourselft, I would almost advise you do the same. Whatever the genre of your short film is, it's a pretty good bet they have a category for it. You can view anything from documentary shorts to blood and gore.

Something for everyone.

So click over to atomfilms.com, (there's a link posted in the column on the right) and enjoy what it has to offer. Hopefully within the next couple of months, you may find a short film of mine somewhere in this vast library of movies.

DM

No comments: