Friday, October 12, 2007

The Midnight Circus

In 6 weeks I will be shooting my first film. This is a short film, but that doesn't mean it gets any easier. A first draft has been written, but there will be some revisions this weekend. Then I must pitch to fellow students and assemble a team to work with during shooting and post production. There is much to do.

For those of you living in Chicago, may I suggest a trip to Daley Plaza this weekend. "Midnight Circus" will be performing over the next few weeks leading up to Halloween. I caught a glimpse of the acrobats and performers as I was leaving school, and it was quite an excellent show. You can see on the left that the show is performing at numorous times everyday, so perhaps you'll be able to catch a show...

Click over to http://www.midnightcircus.net/ for more information.

Not very good quality, but I did manage to capture a few videos with my phone. Enjoy.



Until next time,

DM

No comments: