Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Rare Resolution

To ring in the new year, I have made a resolution.

Yes, I know lots of people make resolutions for the new year, but I don't! Usually if I have a plan to start something...I just start it. I don't wait until the new year to begin this.

This time it's different. After testing out my new digital camera, I realized that I need to work on my photography more often. As a young camera man, it would serve me well to have at least a still camera at my side at all times.

So there it is. My resolution is to have my camera with me as much as possible. I will take photos and post them to this website, and perhaps i'll make a photo section for people to look at my work. Who knows, maybe i'll get good at it.

Here are some Navy Pier photos I took on the 26th of December. A few test shots, but I rather enjoy them. Hope you like them as well.


Hope your holidays were wonderful.

DM

No comments: