Friday, December 7, 2007

Natural History: Part 1-4

Many of the films at Flashpoint will stand out when they are screened to the rest of the class, but one in particular will make a statement far different than any others.

"Natural History: Part 1-4" is the short film I am thinking of, and today was the first of a two day shoot. It was a rather interesting setup, with a set of three walls with an opening of roughly 6x6. See for yourself below.

It has in its title "Part 1-4" because of its chapter setting. Although this is a short film, it encompasses a mans entire life. From birth (yes, there is a baby) to a teenage boy, to a middle aged man, to an elderly man. It is rather impressive work. For now, just enjoy the poor quality pictures I took with my cell phone. I'm sure I'll be posting more on the subject of Flashpoint films at a later date.


Until next time,

DM

No comments: