Saturday, November 3, 2007

Moby Musica

The ever popular Moby. Alas, I am not well educated on his music, but I'm sure that all of you have at some point listened to it. He has written everything from the hyped-up techno to laid back downtempo genre.

The reason I bring up this subject is because of his website http://www.mobygratis.com/. This website was brought to my attention by one of our film professors at Flashpoint, and with good reason.

The link sends you to a portion of the Moby's official site where you can discover a hub of his very own music. That's right filmmakers! This music is for you, as long as your non-profit. Students, independent filmmakers, and even kids just looking for music to listen to are able to browse this hidden vault and find something they enjoy. This music is not for those who wish to use it for financial profit. As long as your project is non-profit, then your good to go.

Oh one more thing. It does require a little information from you, but it is well worth it. Take advantage of it. I know I will. Thank you, Moby.

http://www.mobygratis.com/

DM

No comments: